Counselling, Psychotherapy & CBT in Send GU23 near Woking, Surrey
Welcome to Inner Reflections Counselling & Psychotherapy
Hello, my name is Salma. I am an Accredited and Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP). This means that since becoming qualified in 2007 I have had extensive specialist training in areas of counselling and psychotherapy to enable clients to cope with their social, emotional, psychological and behavioural issues.
I am also a member of the International Centre for the Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) and have completed their externship and core skills training programme.
I am a qualified counsellor, offering a non-judgemental and confidential working relationship in the village of Send in Woking with experience in individual and couple counselling as well as counselling teenagers and young children.
• Are you frustrated and challenged by the behaviour of a loved one?
• Are you in a relationship that isn't working?
• Do you feel abandoned, rejected or not good enough in your relationship(s)?
• Do you worry that your current relationship is impacting on your children?
• Do you long to be in a safe, secure and a loving relationship?
• Are you suffering from depression, stress or anxiety?
• Do you wish to build on your self-confidence, self-esteem and self-belief?
• Or do you just want to be ‘happy’ and are struggling to find ‘you’?
I Can Help
At some point in our lives we are all faced with 'problems/issues'. Sometime life's glass seems decidedly half empty. We feel lost, stuck and unable to see a way forward.
In my private counselling practice in Send, in Woking, I can offer you a safe and confidential environment, where you can express yourself freely without the fear of being judged.
If you think you would like some Counselling/Psychotherapy please contact me on 07775513355 or email [email protected] or via the email link provided on the left hand side of the page and I will be in contact to arrange our first session.
Membership Organisation Links: